- Updated On:
- May 29, 2022
Located in the beautiful suburb of Constantia, Constantia Place is a unique and established Retirement Village which offers retirees a full range of options for independent living, all available on a Life Right basis. This sought after, upmarket residence consists of 61 individual cottages a well as apartments with care levels. Additionally, residents can rest assured knowing that their individual care needs can be met by the 29 room on-site CPOA Care Centre. Constantia Place has a 0% profit share with a Levy Stabilisation Fund.
Life Right from: R6 300 000.00
Levy from: R 13 500.00 (for a single person) R17 500.00 (for a couple)
Care Centre from: R27 000.00 p/m
Respite Care from: R1 144.00 per day (temporary care)
The following are included in the monthly levy:
- Rates & Taxes;
- 24 Hour security service;
- Exterior and building maintenance;
- Onsite monthly garden services;
- Lunch and Supper meals for every day of the month (residents are only responsible for their own breakfast);
- Access to 24 hour medical assistance;
- Social Activities;
The following items are not included in the levy:
- Telephone & Fibre;
- Domestic Services;
- Home deliveries of meals.
For more information, please contact:
Pieter Ras, Constantia Place Manager
Tel: +27 21 794 2060 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note when renting or purchased Life Right units from CPOA, all units are unfurnished. Images which have furniture in are only for illustration purposes.
- Garage/ parking bays available at additional costs.
- Applicants must be from the age of 55 years or older
- Annual increase, all pricing are subject to change