- Updated On:
- Jun 3, 2022
Situated in Plumstead, next to the Constantiaberg Mediclinic, Trianon Retirement Village is a well-established retirement community that offers a social environment and complete peace-of-mind.
Trianon’s fully equipped Care Centre consists of 44 beds, including a 13 bed Memory Care Centre for specialised dementia care, and offers 24-hour nursing care and respite care. Surrounded by lush green gardens the Care Centre has an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity.
The facility offers a spacious communal lounge and dining area, as well as a porch overlooking the Care Centre gardens. The Memory Care Unit includes its own lounge and dining area as well as a small garden patio for residents to enjoy the outdoors.
- Garden suite with bathroom
- Single room with shared bathrooms
- Shared room with shared bathrooms
- 4 or 5 bedded wards
For more information, please contact Care Manager, Varity Martheze
Address: Birmingham Way, Plumstead, Cape Town, 7801
Tel: +27 21 762 6212
Life Right from: R 900 000
Levy from: R 6 400 p/m
Care Centre from: R 13 900 p/m
Dementia Units from R 23 673 p/m
Respite Care from R1 096 per day (temporary care)
- Please note when renting or purchased Life Right units from CPOA, all units are unfurnished. Images which have furniture in are only for illustration purposes.
- Garage/ parking bays available at additional costs.
- Applicants must be from the age of 55 years or older
- Annual increase, all pricing are subject to change